The Answer to How Do You Download Music from Amazon?
Is it safe to say gone are the days of buying hard copies of cd's yet? Maybe not, but there are definitely fewer people going around looking for, and buying the hard copies of music anymore. We wonder if that has something to do with how people feel like music isn't worth much more than a download, a few listens and then move on to another download. Either way, there are definitely fewer people buying a physical cd and more people downloading music from their favorite online retailers. The process for downloading a track varies from site to site so there would need to be a lot of answers for answering the questions of "How do you download music?"
If you are someone who has experimented with getting music from so many of the online retailers you have most likely asked yourself or others "How do you download music?” That question could easily apply to many of the online sites that can sometimes make the process of downloading music very difficult to say the least. For the purposes of this article we are going to just share with you the process of downloading music from Amazon Music. Before you get started with this process, make sure that you have an Amazon account. Once that has been established you can now move on with the steps we have here.
1. Make sure to upload the following link into your internet browser: http://www.amazon.com/
2. Click on the drop down menu next to the top search bar on the site that originally says "All".
3. From the drop down menu click the selection "mp3 Downloads".
4. Type the name of the song or band title into the empty search field provided there.
5. Click the "Go" button to the right of the search field.
6. Once you see the selection you want to choose make sure to click the "1 Click" button next to your selection/s.
7. In the automatic prompt that will show just follow the steps for downloading the Amazon downloader.
8. Once the download of the downloader is complete, click on the "1 Click Complete" button to proceed with completing your purchase.
9. Login to your account by filling in the proper fields that are provided there for you.
10. Click the button saying "Place your order" and the download will process and begin to download to your computer or device.
After following these steps you should have successfully downloaded your song and have no problems getting anything else from the site you will need. This process will become fairly easy over time, but feel completely free to review the steps here as often as you need to.
We would like to also thank you for visiting us here because you wanted to know "How do you download music?” We have done our very best research and effort to make sure you can effectively now download music from Amazon. We encourage you to bookmark this page so that you may recall it as needed in the future. Also feel free to check out some of the other topics you see to the right of this article.